Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dear sweet baby,

One year ago today my life changed forever. It was the day I found out I was going to be your mommy.



I call you my angel baby because you came straight from Heaven. I was told by many people that it was not the right time, that it was going to be too hard, that I didn't understand what I was getting myself into. I knew better. I knew that you were sent to me for a purpose. You saved my life, precious angel baby. I have not stopped thanking God for His perfect timing. I have not stopped thanking Him for you, and I never will.

Four months ago today I received the best gift anyone could imagine. At 5:21 AM you made your way into the world, weighing 7 pounds 13 ounces, 21.5 inches long. You were the most perfect thing I had ever laid eyes on. Your cry was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard in my life. 


I can't believe its already been four months. I can't believe I had to wait 20 years to meet you. You make me whole, Emmalee Ruth. I can't promise not to hurt you, disappoint you, fall short of your expectations, but I promise to always do my best not to. I will love you, Always and Forever, No Matter What. 

Thank you for saving my life, precious little one.

Happy four months!

I love you,
Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment