Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Emmalee!

I can't even believe its been a whole year already! My sweet angel baby isn't such a little baby anymore.

Emmalee is not my rainbow baby in the typical sense, but she came to me during a particularly stormy time in my life. She has brightened every day since she arrived. I am so grateful I was chosen to be her mommy.






We had a snowstorm early early the day of E's party, so the guest list was cut down quite a bit, but we still had so much fun! I wanted the food to stick with the rainbow theme, so we had rainbow goldfish, gummy bears, a rainbow veggie tray (cherry tomatoes, carrots, yellow bell peppers, cucumbers, blue corn chips, and ranch dressing clouds), multi colored tortilla chips with salsa, and rainbow fruit kebobs (strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, kiwi/honey dew melon, grape).


We had a little drama while I was frosting the cake (choking/fainting drama--yikes!) so it didn't turn out perfect, but I'm happy with the results! What would a rainbow birthday be without a rainbow cake?






Happy birthday to my sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment