Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's tax return time!

My return was deposited this morning! Wooo I'm rich. Okay, not really. But it is exciting to have some extra padding in my bank account! Now to decide what I'm going to spend it on.

Here's my desicion to make:

Bills
Emergency fund savings
New home savings
Fun stuff

-or-

Bills
Emergency fund savings
New car
Fun stuff

I have a reliable car now, but it's a sports car and a serious pain in the ass to get the car seat in and out. With the amount of time Em will be in a car seat, I need something different to save my sanity (and my back).

I am looking forward to getting pampered! Getting my hair done--the last time I got it done was before I had the baby, getting my nails done, and going to buy myself some new clothes. I am not looking forward to clothes shopping, though. I'm not crazy (that's an understatement) about my new mom body. I am nervous about trying to find clothes I'm comfortable in (which I pretty much know I won't be able to do). It has to be done, though! I've been wearing the same outfit-or a slight variation of the same outfit-since a few months before I had the baby. Not cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment