Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yay boobs!

We have been formula free for three days! Woop! I am ecstatic. I am officially making enough to completely satisfy my chunk butt (16lb!!). Now, I just need to start working on pumping and building a freezer stock! She simply refuses to drink formula at all now, so I definitely need to get a stash going.

I have also NIP twice this week, cover free! Once was at church in the dim cry room in the back row, but I still count it. Today, I nursed her during our Target outing. I attempted to nurse in the mei tai (which I'm loving, by the way), but she's not used to eating sitting up, so that didn't quite work. I ended up having to hold her and walk around the store. I definitely feel like a badass. The only part that was difficult was latching on while being discreet. I need to figure out how to pull my boob out and put the baby on without anyone seeing. Any tips on that would be appreciated!

Completely un boob related, I've been more aware of how much trash all these diapers create. Starting tomorrow, I'll be keeping track of how many diapers we go through in a week and calculating out the cost. I may consider a cloth diaper service. If it ends up less money, or around the same, I think I may go for it. I don't have the will (or the stomach) to launder the diapers at home. Anybody use a diaper service before? How did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment